Systems & Integration Engineering
We develop small- and large-scale systems tailored to our customers' site and deployment requirements. And due to the signal processing nature of our work, most of the systems we develop require control of RF receivers and tuners, and the management of high-bandwidth data flow amongst all system components. Examples of the types of systems we develop include:
- Rack-mount servers from Dell, HP, IBM, etc.
- Small-scale processors, such as Intel NUC and GIGABYTE Brix
- Custom ruggedized systems designed specifically for tactical military operations
- RF receivers and tuners from MMS, Ettus USRP, Epiq, DRS
- Commercial and customer FPGA boards for high-speed signal processing (e.g., signal acquisition, channelizers, demodulators, encoders/decoders, filters, etc.)